What to expect in your first session
I will show you exactly what the customer journey looks like. I guarantee that I will leave no stone unturned as I detail specifically what your first session looks and feels like.
Step 1: Arriving at the clinic
- 127 Creek Street Brisbane, take the lift to level 22
- Walk to the reception area and ask for Wade the Massage Guy
- If you are a new client the receptionist will give you a new client form to fill in. If you are a loyal client, have a seat and relax on the couch, I won’t be too far away.
- Meet and greet, step right this way.
Step 2: Consultation and Assessment
- Discuss you and your situation in detail
- Movement, assess your ranges of motion
- Special tests, to rule out the nasty’s
- Goals, define what it is that you want to achieve
Step 3: Treatment Plan
- Specifically tailored plan aligned with your goals
- Patterns identified
- Restrictions and adhesions identified
- Goals articulated
- Start at the source of your pain and reverse engineer
Step 4: The Treatment
The treatment is a tailored systematic process that is unique to each person treated, however, there are definite themes.
- Treatment plan and goals are paramount
- The hands-on work is deep, deliberate, slow and effective
- There is movement, there is deep breathing, there is change
- Communication, there is an active dialogue during the process
Step 5: Post Treatment, what happens next?
- Self release exercizes and described
- Trigger point exercizes are demonstrated
- Questions answered
- Treatment plan discussed, recommendations made.
For specific information regarding Remedial Massage click here