Every music event canceled or postponed due to coronavirus
- Upcoming music festivals, excursions, and concert events are beginning to really feel the consequences of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Miami’s Extremely Music Competition and SXSW in Austin, Texas have each been canceled.
- Coachella, Stagecoach, and Lollapalooza Argentina, and Lollapalooza Chile have been postponed.
- A bunch of live performance trade leaders, together with high officers at Dwell Nation and AEG, have formally really helpful that each one concert events be postponed.
- Maintain studying for a whole checklist of affected occasions. Insider will proceed to replace this put up with new data.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The music trade has begun to really feel the consequences of the coronavirus outbreak, which has killed greater than four,000 individuals up to now. Huge festivals have already been canceled or postponed, and lots of artists have been pressured to cancel tour dates.
Dr. Daniel Griffin, an infectious illness doctor specialist at Columbia College, advised Rolling Stone that each one concert events — from golf equipment and ampitheaters to arenas and stadiums — should be canceled for the foreseeable future.
“The priority we’re seeing now could be that, as now we have an elevated capability to do testing, we’re seeing that this virus is already widespread within the nation,” Dr. Griffin stated. “You go to a live performance, there’s that many individuals and that degree of transmission that happens at a live performance. Sadly, these will probably be huge spreading occasions.”
Insider rounded up music festivals, excursions, and concert events which have already been impacted by the coronavirus.
Word: This put up was initially revealed on March 13 and will probably be up to date as extra occasions are impacted by the coronavirus.