Sooo many types of Massage Therapy
Where does one start? Well, it depends on what you are looking for. To summarize the types of Massage Therapy briefly:
- Remedial Massage Therapy (clinical approach)
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy (A technique used by Remedial Therapists)
- Swedish Massage Therapy (Relaxation Massage)
We cater to each individual’s needs, however, we do assess each person to understand the lay of the land.
Head over to our Deep Tissue Massage page if you want to know more.
As mentioned above there are numerous types of Massage these days. But what matters in finding the type that fit’s you.
If you are suffering from PAIN you have definitely arrived at the right place. I have been treating people suffering from PAIN for over a decade now which equates to 1000’s of hours of experience.
I am worked with Sports teams, including the Wallabies and the Bronco’s. Most importantly I have worked with regular people, office workers, gym goers and everyone in between.
I understand PAIN. PAIN is my middle name (hahaha). If you are looking for a Therapist that solves PAINFUL conditions, we could be a fit.
The way I work is as follows:
- The session starts with a quick assessment of what is going on.
- In the assessment, I look at the way you walk, assess your movement patterns and conduct a couple of quick tests to see what is weak, tight and compensating.
- We then piece the puzzle together, I explain to you what is going on, then we construct a specific plan to get you from A to Z
- I provide ongoing support, instructional videos, exercises, etc.
I do have a few testimonials on the home page if you want to hear other happy client’s stories. Or you can check on google, as there are a number of reviews there also.
Lastly, if you have any questions, send an email or give us a call, we are only too happy to help.